We are proud to announce the following companies as our sponsors,
thank you for your support.
Some things are even better together.
Tikit has been working with organisations to improve their document and email management for over 25 years and now leverages this deep understanding of the legal technology sector to implement and support NetDocuments all over the world.
NetDocuments is used by hundreds and thousands of professionals worldwide, within industries regulated by strict compliance and data security requirements, including many Am Law and global 100 firms, corporations, legal departments and financial institutions.
We are both on top of our game, but together we are even better. When Tikit and NetDocuments work together you get the marketing leading document and email management system, delivered and supported by our industry leading consultancy, training and support teams.
You’re in SAFE hands
- Tikit are a NetDocuments Global Platinum Partner
- We are the only Platinum Partner in Europe
- We have been accredited by NetDocuments in the delivery, training and support of their platform.
- An have experience of delivering and supporting many of the marketing leading (past and present) document management solutions.
- We are uniquely placed to advise on your document strategy and deliver the implementation, regardless of whether you are considering a new document solution, or replacing your current platform.
- Tikit have the backing of a FTSE 25, so we are not going anywhere!
Tikit are READY
- Our training team is NetDocuments certified and can deliver tailored onsite, remote or online training programmes to increase usage and adoption in a way that suits your business.
- Our support team is available 24/7/365 and are ISO accredited.
- We work with other partners whose applications can be integrated with NetDocuments to enhance your documents solution, either at initial implementation or as your document strategy develops
We have a PROVEN track record
- We have been implementing document management systems for over 25 years.
- We have over 1,500 clients globally.
We are a thought leading software enterprise company for a digitized legal industry. Our core competency is our expert understanding of the enterprise systems, the data and processes in legal, and building technology that drives transformative change. We develop software for cybersecurity, privacy, and regulatory compliance for content systems, and financial matter management.
The impact to our clients is:
- Significant increase in firm profitability;
- Meaningful improvements to client experiences;
- Higher user adoption of content systems; and
- Reliable firm and client risk reduction.
Our technology takes clients through a journey to organizational maturity, resulting in an enterprise-wide digital transformation. This is evident from our 270 + customers which include half of the G20 and AmLaw 200, 64% of the AmLaw 100, many global corporations, and the Big Four.
The Preeminent Legal Technology Consulting and Services Organisation
In business for 19 years, eSentio Technologies is the proven leader in complex legal technology projects. Our staff have extensive experience and unparalleled expertise with NetDocuments and other key technologies used by large law firms and corporate legal departments. We leverage our cross-disciplinary expertise to deliver comprehensive strategies and solutions for our clients.
eSentio has developed a number of key applications for assisting legal and IT professionals to work more efficiently and effectively on the NetDocuments platform.
FileTrail is reshaping the information risk management landscape, enabling firms to meet urgent client demands, pass audits, and address new compliance rules, with an enterprise approach to information governance, records, and Matter Mobility. FileTrail centralizes, simplifies and automates the IG lifecycle, including policy management, document review, disposition, and transfers — integrating across physical records and electronic repositories — so firms can address OCGs, lateral intake, matter mobility, and client audit response. It’s time to move beyond records management. FileTrail is leading the way.
Encoretech is a premiere technology and training organisation in the legal community. We have a long history going back 12 years to some of NetDocuments earliest and largest deployments. Such experience makes us the leader in training and change management for NetDocuments, ensuring maximum user adoption and acceptance.
Experience helps ensure project success. Encoretech is one of NetDocuments longest partners with over 100 NetDocuments projects, 650+ offices and 35,000+ users migrated internationally.
Proven success. We specialise in NetDocuments rollout strategies, training and support certifications, change management and user adoption programs, firm-wide communication materials, end user training and post-rollout support.
Paper River is a software developer that creates the FlowMatrix technology platform that provides enterprise scalable solutions for document and data capture, processing, automation and integration with a wide range of EDRMS, line-of-business systems and corporate data repositories.
Paper River customers use technology as part of their core service delivery infrastructure; enabling an accelerating document flow, data extraction and business processes through their organisations. FlowMatrix technology lets you do more for less!